Brown Butter Bourbon Spice Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brown butter bourbon spice cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brown Butter Bourbon Spice Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Brown Butter Bourbon Spice Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have brown butter bourbon spice cookies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Butter Bourbon Spice Cookies:
- Prepare 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 of tap salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 3 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 tbsp of burbon.
Instructions to make Brown Butter Bourbon Spice Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice until blended well together..
- To brown butter, place small pieces in a small sauce pan over medium heat. When butter begins to foam stir with wire whisk constantly. The color will begin to change and you'll see some brown flakes on the bottom of the pan. Continue to stir until the butter has a nutty fragrance and is golden brown. Remove from the heat and stir until the foam subsides. The whole process takes like 10-12 minutes. Have patience!.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add all of the sugars, along with the cooled brown butter and using the paddle attachment mix until well blended. It wont be creamy like other cookie doughs. Add the egg and egg yolk and vanilla and mix until well combined. With the mixer on low, add the burbon until well mixed..
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients and just mix until incorporated. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough on the prepared baking sheets. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are just done on the edges..
- Cool for about 5 minutes before transferring cookies to wire rack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brown butter bourbon spice cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!