Magic cookie bars. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven.
These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Perfect for an easy dessert when you're short on time! Made with a graham cracker buttery crust, layered with butterscotch chips.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, magic cookie bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven.
Magic cookie bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Magic cookie bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have magic cookie bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Magic cookie bars:
- Make ready 1 stick of unsalted butter melted.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of gram cracker crumbs.
- Make ready of 1 can Sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready of Pretzels broken up.
- Make ready of Carmels cut into fourths.
- Make ready of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Peanut butter chips.
- Take of Salted peanuts or pecans.
- Get of Sweetened coconut.
These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. A buttery graham cracker crust topped with chocolate and butterscotch are among other tasty ingredients. Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them. Each bite is filled with layers of cookie crumbs, chocolate chips, toasted coconut, and pecans.
Steps to make Magic cookie bars:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and Melt butter in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle on gram crackers crumbs evenly and pour on condensed milk evenly.
- Add Carmel pieces, Pretzels, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts or pecans and coconut.
- Firmly press down with hands and bake for about 25 minutes or till coconut lightly browns.
- Cool completely before cutting into.
You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years. But they tend to crumble when cut. Magic cookie bars really do taste like magic. When you sink your teeth into these incredible bars, you won't believe that they are actually so much healthier than other versions. These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic".
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food magic cookie bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!