Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter cookie overnight oats. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter cookie overnight oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp. of vanilla yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of natural peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take of Toppings of choice.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats:
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter cookie overnight oats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!