Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients!
Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. Say hello to these ridiculously delicious chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars!! Don't you dare get caught with this pan of chewy chocolate chip cookie cheesecake goodness in the house all by yourself.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Take of Crust:.
- Get 2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of softened Butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Get of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened Cream Cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Chocolate chip cheesecake bars, made with cookie dough as the crust and topping, are a quick and easy dessert to make and to eat! First time I've ever prepared a recipe with refrigerated cookie dough (used Nestles® chocolate chip), and I have to say this dough lived up to my expectation of a. Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft chocolate chip cookies. Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!!
Instructions to make Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust..
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended..
- Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level..
- Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing..
Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this. Chocolate chip cookie + cheesecake = chocolate chip cheesecake bars! Why choose one when you can have both?! Bonus: these cheesecake bars are ready in about half the time as regular cheesecake. What could be better than favorite chocolate chip cookies baked around a cream cheese filling?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!