Russian Walnut Tea Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, russian walnut tea cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Russian Walnut Tea Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Russian Walnut Tea Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook russian walnut tea cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Russian Walnut Tea Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of walnuts.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of some powered sugar for rolling.
Instructions to make Russian Walnut Tea Cookies:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Grind nuts to a coarse meal in a food processor.
- Beat butter and sugar with a mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add cinnamon, salt, and nuts then mix thoroughly. The dough should be crumbly but hold together when rolled in your hands..
- Form dough in 3/4 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Finished cookies should look raw on top, but have lightly browned undersides. Carefully lift one with a spatula to check..
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll each cookie in powered sugar.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food russian walnut tea cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!