Cookies and cream poke cake. My Husband Loved This Cookies and Cream Pudding Poke Cake. Poke Cakes are always easy and delicious but I seriously can't wait to try this Cookies and Cream Poke Cake recipe! True to its name, it's a cake that you poke holes in after baking.
Everyone goes crazy for this tasty poke cake. A tender-crumbed white cake is poked and filled with strawberry Jell-O™ so each slice boasts a vibrant interior. Top with fluffy frosting and fresh strawberries for a dessert that's truly ready to party.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cookies and cream poke cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cookies and cream poke cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cookies and cream poke cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
My Husband Loved This Cookies and Cream Pudding Poke Cake. Poke Cakes are always easy and delicious but I seriously can't wait to try this Cookies and Cream Poke Cake recipe! True to its name, it's a cake that you poke holes in after baking.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cookies and cream poke cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies and cream poke cake:
- Get 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 box of cookie and cream pudding 4.2 oz big box.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 cup of chocolate cookie crushed (or more cookie divided optional).
- Make ready 8 oz of whipped topping (divided optional).
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (optional).
This Boston cream poke cake definitely tastes better if you let it sit overnight. I'm an impatient person, so I usually can't wait to dig in before something is done but trust me, the flavors come together in an amazing way. Cake, pudding, and chocolate glaze magically transform into Boston Cream Pie! Oreo cupcakes – these Cookies and Cream Cupcakes have a marshmallow filling center, an Oreo frosting, and even an Oreo on the bottom of the cupcake!
Instructions to make Cookies and cream poke cake:
- Make cake to box Directions..
- Cool cake completely, then use a round spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake about an inch apart..
- In large bowl add putting mix and milk whisk until no lumps fold in whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Pour sweet condensed milk evenly over cake and into the holes then top with pudding mixture evenly…. sprinkle extra crushed cookies on the top..
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours or overnight.
- Notes- I divided the whipped topping in half, with the pudding mixture, after adding to the cake I then added the rest of the whipped topping and more crushed cookies on top of that… I didn’t use the sweetened condensed milk, I thought it be to sweet so I skipped that part…..
Vanilla instant pudding mix is your new best friend. As easy to make as it is to eat! Poke cakes are both easy to make and easy to customize. Here are recipes for everything from red velvet to chocolate Nutella to key lime poke cakes. This poke cake gets topped with a homemade Nutella mousse that is fairly simple to make, but a bit finicky.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cookies and cream poke cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!