Best Shortbread Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best shortbread cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Best Shortbread Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Best Shortbread Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best shortbread cookies using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Shortbread Cookies:
- Take 1/2 C of soft room temperature butter.
- Get 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 C of AP flour.
Instructions to make Best Shortbread Cookies:
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour and work it in..you may need slightly more than the one cup of flour..the goal is to have a dryish crumbly dough that comes together when pressed.
- Put dough onto plastic wrap, press together to form a rough log..wrap the dough tightly and form it into either a tube or a long square shape.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes..meanwhile preheat oven to 325*.
- Unwrap dough and use a large straight knife (not serrated) to make half inch cuts…you should get 18 cookies including the ends.
- Bake on ungreased sheet for 10 minutes until slightly golden on the edges.
- Cool cookies on the hot baking sheet for three minutes…if you try to finger-test them, they will be squishy..that's good.
- After three minutes, remove cookies with a spatula onto either wire racks or another sheet and let cool for at least a half hour before devouring.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food best shortbread cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!