Steamed Cheese Brownie.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steamed cheese brownie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Cheese Brownie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Steamed Cheese Brownie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steamed cheese brownie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Cheese Brownie:
- Take 5 of egg yolks.
- Get 2 of egg whites.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 60 gr of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 75 gr of all purpose flour.
- Get 20 gr of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of sdt baking powder.
- Prepare 75 gr of cream cheese.
- Take 20 ml of whole milk.
- Take 50 gr of unsalted butter.
- Get 50 gr of white cooking chocolate, melted with 1/4 sdt vanilla extract.
Steps to make Steamed Cheese Brownie:
- Melt cream cheese and whole milk. Add unsalted butter. Mix well..
- Add melted white cooking chocolate and vanilla extract. Mix well again. Set aside..
- Whisk eggs, salt, and sugar until creamy and pale. Add all purpose flour, milk powder, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add cream cheese batter. Mix slowly with a spatula..
- Pour batter into a 24x12x4 cm rectangle pan lined with parchment paper..
- Steam in a big pot over medium high heat for 20 minutes..
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes. Take the cake out of the pan and transfer to wire rack to let cool completely before cut. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed cheese brownie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!