Peanut butter Smore cookies. Appetizers· Breakfast· Desserts· For the Kids· Holiday. Cookie week continues as Christmas is next week! These are everyones favorite cookie because it combines original peanut butter cookies with SMORES!
I don't think I've EVER I was looking for a good PB cookie and combined the smore PB recipe but used half a hershey kiss on top of melted marshmellow right out of oven. Peanut Butter S'mores Cookie Cups are almost too cute to eat! A flower shaped sugar cookie cup holds melted chocolate, peanut butter, and a toasted.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter smore cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut butter Smore cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Peanut butter Smore cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Appetizers· Breakfast· Desserts· For the Kids· Holiday. Cookie week continues as Christmas is next week! These are everyones favorite cookie because it combines original peanut butter cookies with SMORES!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter smore cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter Smore cookies:
- Get of Cookie dough peanut butter or chocolate chip.
- Make ready of Nonstick spray.
- Make ready bar of Chocolate chips or Hershey kiss or Hershey candy.
- Take half of Large marshmallows cut in.
- Take of Muffin or mini muffin pan.
Chocolate + Peanut Butter + Marshmallow = BLISS! Those Peanut Butter S'more Cookies look awesome. I have been looking all over for a new cookie recipe, I'll have to try this one. PB and smores; two of my favorite cookies alone and then you go an put them together.yummy!
Instructions to make Peanut butter Smore cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 spray muffin pan with nonstick spray..
- Make cookie dough (I cheated and used a bag kind).
- Place cookie dough in muffin Pan pressing around the sides And making a thumbprint on the inside in the middle bake until done remove from oven (I used a cookie scoop it was perfect for this.).
- Notes- I Had a hard time to telling when the cookies was done, when they started to pull away from the sides and brown up some I removed them remember they go back in the oven I didn’t want a hard crunchy cookie I wanted it soft but not doughy. And if you are like me you forgot to set a timer. They are being done in a muffin pan so I don’t think cooking times will be right with the bag instructions anyways..
- Add the half cut marshmallow to each one(push them down in the cookie even if it breaks it some.)put it back in the oven till it melts some (I used the boiler for this part and watched it, only took a min or two)remove from oven then top with chocolate chips or a Hershey kiss and remove from pan (notes- if using chocolate chips place them in first then the marshmallow just another option so they don’t fall off the top.).
- Remove with butter knife they should pop right on out easy. I only had one that stuck and one that broke coming out I’d say that pretty darn good. That one bag made 22 cookies in a mini muffin pan. And I used 2 Hershey candy bars not sure how many you will get if using a regular muffin pan, and if using a regular muffin pan I don’t think you would have to cut the marshmallows in half. If anyone trying on a regular muffin pan please let me know so I can make the change on here…
- I did pop these back in the oven after I topped it with the chocolate. My oven was off and still warm. This step is optional..
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- to make less of a mess use chocolate chip cookie dough. And you don’t have to worry about the chocolate..
- I took so many pictures that’s how good they are lol..
These s'mores cookies are full of peanut butter and baked in a muffin tin! These cookies have a soft and chewy peanut butter base and are filled with marshmallow fluff and Nutella. You can totally swap in a Hershey's bar or chocolate chips for the Nutella if. These are the best peanut butter cookies ever! Use your favorite store-brand peanut butter and a combination of white and brown sugar.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter smore cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!