Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keto friendly pecan brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto friendly pecan brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies:
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of sweetener.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flour.
- Make ready 2/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Take 2 cups of pecan/chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies:
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto friendly pecan brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!