Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cream cheese chicken with bacon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese chicken with bacon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon:
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless breasts.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 2 of heaping tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch seasoning.
- Make ready of Onion and garlic powders, salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 400. In a sprayed casserole, lay breasts smooth side down. Make a pocket in the center of each piece. I seasoned both sides with salt pepper onion and garlic powder..
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, the sour cream, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, and ranch seasoning. Spread equal amounts in each breast then cover with shredded cheese. Make sure to cover the cream cheese. It acts like a cap..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I covered it just to make sure it baked through completely. Bake about 15 minutes longer and done. Top with sour cream and bacon bits..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cream cheese chicken with bacon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!