Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin cream cheese muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin cream cheese muffins using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Get of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Take 1-8 ounce of package cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get of Pumpkin Muffins:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Get 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of solid packed, canned pumpkin puree.
Steps to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Pumpkin Muffins: Preheat your oven to 350 Place your oven rack in the middle of your oven. Butter or spray each muffin cup with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cream Cheese Filling: In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter..
- Pumpkin Muffins: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground spices, and salt. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Beat the wet and dry ingredients together at medium speed until the batter is smooth and satiny, about 30-60 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fill the muffin cups evenly (about 2/3 full) with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop. Make a well in the center of the batter of each muffin and then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the well..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 – 20 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the pumpkin feels springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the pumpkin part of the muffin will come out clean.) Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Makes about 12 reg.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!