Strawberry Ice Cream Pie.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, strawberry ice cream pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry ice cream pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie:
- Make ready of Filling.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- Make ready 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- Take 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get of Crust.
- Take 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
Steps to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie:
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry ice cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!