My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my baked cream of mushroom pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my baked cream of mushroom pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops:
- Make ready 4-6 of pork chops (I use thin sliced).
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get of Canola or olive oil for frying.
Instructions to make My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops:
- In a large skillet, heat a couple tablespoons of oil over high heat..
- Season pork chops all over with salt, garlic and pepper to taste..
- Cook pork chops until browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add pork chops to oven safe dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup on top. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my baked cream of mushroom pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!