Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf. I love this recipe for Blueberry Stuffed French Toast. It can be made for two, or twenty. Most stuffed french toast recipes are made the night before I used blueberries, but strawberries, blackberries and/or raspberries would be delicious as well.
If you have uber fussy kids like I do, you search for anyway possible to get them to eat more fruit (and veggies but that is for another recipe). I have become a ninja master at hiding – healthy food that is. You're essentially making a trough for the stuffing.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I love this recipe for Blueberry Stuffed French Toast. It can be made for two, or twenty. Most stuffed french toast recipes are made the night before I used blueberries, but strawberries, blackberries and/or raspberries would be delicious as well.
Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf:
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 package of blueberries + 1 teaspoon flour for coating them (to prevent sinking to the bottom of the loaf).
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready of Filling:.
- Make ready 8 oz of 8 oz cream cheese softened mixed with:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dip the bread in the egg mixture. Fry slices (on both sides) until golden brown. The blueberry compote is super easy to make in the pressure cooker.
Instructions to make Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf:
- Heat oven to 375. Mix wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients then combine..
- Coat blueberries in the flour and lightly fold in..
- Put 1/2 the batter in a greased loaf pan and spread the cream cheese filling down the center..
- Pour remaining batter on top and throw a few more blueberries on top of the loaf..
- Bake 35-45 minutes covering with foil halfway through..
I posted my Pressure Cooker Blueberry Compote recipe on Pressure Cooking Today. Eva's slices the bread into very thick slices, so one piece of stuffed French toast is a generous serving. The filling is not cooked in the French toast. We used blueberries for this recipe. Try your favorite berries—maybe strawberries or raspberries.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!