Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread:
- Take 1.5 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1.5 cups of grated zucchini (skin left on).
- Take 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Take of 8 oz softened cream cheese mixed with 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In one bowl mix fry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients then combine..
- BARELY MIX. It will look too thick and dry to be a batter but It's NOT..
- Scoop half of the batter mix into a greased loaf pan..
- Cover with remaining batter mixture..
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top and bake 45 minutes..
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and pour in the center distributing to almost each end..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!