Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping].
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese tea [salted cream cheese topping]. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping] is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping] is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheese tea [salted cream cheese topping] using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]:
- Make ready 30 g (2 tbsp) of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Take 40 g (2 tbsp) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of (about ½ cup) whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of any kind of brewed tea (black tea or green tea).
- Prepare a few of ice cubes.
Instructions to make Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]:
- With a hand whisk or mixer, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until creamy. Set aside..
- With a cold bowl and whisk, beat whipping cream until thickened. The cream will whip faster when everything is cold..
- Add the cheese mixture and a pinch of salt. Then combine well..
- Add ice cubes into a glass (optional) and cold tea. Then top with the cheese foam. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese tea [salted cream cheese topping] recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!