Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp with spicy cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp with spicy cream sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce:
- Take 16 of medium to large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare Dash of Milk for consistency.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper (I probably used 1 tablespoon).
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Instructions to make Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce:
- Cook shrimp in boiling water until pink. Drain, peel if they aren't already. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan heat soup and milk over medium heat. Add spices and mix together..
- When done add shrimp to coat and serve over egg noodles.
- Note: favorite cream soup and favorite pasta or rice could be substituted..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp with spicy cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!