Oreo ice cream cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. My name is Jessica and making sweets is my passion! Today I made this cookies and cream ice cream cake.
Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oreo ice cream cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo ice cream cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oreo ice cream cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. My name is Jessica and making sweets is my passion! Today I made this cookies and cream ice cream cake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Prepare 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Take of Cool Whip Divided.
- Get of Hot Fudge.
- Take of Oreos (crushed) divided.
The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake.
Steps to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any 'cake'. Despite the name, there's no actual "cake" or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oreo ice cream cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!