Peach Ice Cream Bar.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peach ice cream bar. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Ice Cream Bar is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peach Ice Cream Bar is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peach ice cream bar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Ice Cream Bar:
- Make ready 10 pieces of gram crackers crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 5 of peaches peeled pitted cut into slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk reduced into 1 cup.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Take as needed of Whipping cream.
- Prepare as needed of Peach slices.
Instructions to make Peach Ice Cream Bar:
- Place a parchment paper in a pan keep aside then combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter mix everything together then pour this mixture into a pan then put it in the freezer to firm in the mean while make ice cream.
- Heat a pan as milk reduced the milk into half then add sugar then add condensed milk keep continuously stirring then milk once done cool it down completely then in a blender add milk mixture,.
- Peach slices blend on high until smooth and creamy now pour the ice cream over the graham cracker crust cover put in the freezer for 4 hours then serve this slice into bars top with whipping cream and fresh peach slices…..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food peach ice cream bar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!