BOMBOLINI (Italian Donuts with Vanilla Pastry Cream)🇮🇹.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bombolini (italian donuts with vanilla pastry cream)🇮🇹. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BOMBOLINI (Italian Donuts with Vanilla Pastry Cream)🇮🇹 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. BOMBOLINI (Italian Donuts with Vanilla Pastry Cream)🇮🇹 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bombolini (italian donuts with vanilla pastry cream)🇮🇹 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BOMBOLINI (Italian Donuts with Vanilla Pastry Cream)🇮🇹:
- Make ready of ✨Bombolini Dough✨.
- Take 130 g of Warm Milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dry Yeast.
- Get 1 of Egg + 1 Yolk.
- Get 1 tbsp of + 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 290 g of Flour.
- Get 1 of qt- 1 Liter Oil For Frying.
- Prepare of ✨Cinnamon & Sugar Mix✨.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of ✨Vanilla Pastry Cream✨.
- Take 100 g of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Make ready 3 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 33 g of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 14 g of Butter.
Instructions to make BOMBOLINI (Italian Donuts with Vanilla Pastry Cream)🇮🇹:
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add lukewarm milk then sprinkle dry yeast on top and leave it aside to activate. In 5 minutes, add sugar, eggs, salt, flour, and butter. Place your dough in your mixer and knead the ingredients until it is firm and smooth. Using your hands, shape it into a ball. Place it in a lightly greased bowl covered with plastic film. Let the dough rest in warm spot for an hour and fifteen minutes or until it doubles in size..
- To make the vanilla pastry cream, add half of the milk and sugar to a pot, then bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, place corn starch, egg yolks, vanilla extract and the rest of the milk and the whipping cream. Mix well over low heat until thickened. Then add unsalted butter into the pastry cream and mix well. Keep it refrigerated until the pastry cream is completely chilled..
- Divide the dough into 12 even pieces. Form each piece into balls by using the palm of your hand and rolling until a compact ball is formed. Place your donuts and cover them with a dish towel, until they double in size. Place the frying oil into a large pot and heat it to 350°F (180°C). Fry the Bombolini for 2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the Bombolini from the oil when they turn golden brown in color. Place them on a baking rack to cool for 2 minutes then proceed to roll the Bombolini with the cinnamon sugar mix. Finally, fill each Bombolini with the chilled vanilla pastry cream. Make a small hole on the side of each donut and inject the pastry cream into each donut..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bombolini (italian donuts with vanilla pastry cream)🇮🇹 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!