Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cranberry & cream cheese cup cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry & cream cheese cup cakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes:
- Take 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- Take 100 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of Flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 40-50 grams of Dry Cranberry.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes:
- Cut the dry Cranberry half or quarter size. Put it in Lemon Juice..
- Bring Cream cheese and Butter to room temperature. Mix it well. (It is easy to heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.).
- Then add the sugar. Mix it well..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add the Cranberry with Lemon juice and mix well..
- Sift Flour and Baking powder. Add it in the dough and mix well..
- Put the dough in cupcake molds and bake it in 180℃ oven for 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cranberry & cream cheese cup cakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!