Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, orange brownie with mascarpone cream. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have orange brownie with mascarpone cream using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream:
- Get 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 g of dark compound chocolate.
- Prepare 80 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 64 g of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 180 g of sugar.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of orange extract.
- Get of Cream.
- Get 250 g of mascarpone.
- Get 35 g of confectioners sugar.
Steps to make Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius..
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a double boiler (boil some water in a large pan, put another heat proof bowl on top to melt the ingredients). You can save your time by melting them in microwave but the final texture won’t come out as smooth..
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture. Add the dry ingredients a spoon at a time to make sure there’s no lump.
- Add the eggs and orange extract. Mix well until you get the silky texture.
- Line and grease a 20×20 cm baking pan with parchment paper, butter, and some flour. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownie on a wire rack while preparing the cream.
- Mix the mascarpone and the sugar with a plastic spatula until well incorporated.
- Once the brownie is cooled down, cut the outer layer of the brownie to create a nice even layer.
- Cut the brownie in half. Smear the cream on top of one part.
- Stack the other part of the brownie and dust with a spoonful of confectioners sugar.
- The perfect way to enjoy the brownie is pairing it with a cup of black coffee.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food orange brownie with mascarpone cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!