Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas).
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Get 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Get 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- Get 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Take 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1.5 L of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
- Get of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!