Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cream puffs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Puffs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cream Puffs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cream puffs using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Puffs:
- Get of Choux pastry.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of + 1 tablespoon flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Take 1 cup of chilled, heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get of Optional Toppings.
- Take of Melted chocolate.
- Get of Powdered sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries.
Instructions to make Cream Puffs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a metal or glass bowl, along with your whisks into the freezer for your whipped cream.
- Choux Pastry: Over medium heat in a saucepan, melt butter.
- Add in water, sugar & salt, then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat & stir in flour with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula – it should eventually form a ball.
- Set aside & let this cool for about 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add this to the dough then stir together till mixture is thick & shiny.
- Put batter into a piping bag or sturdy ziploc bag; snip the tip/corner off.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, pipe 2 inch mounded circles, one inch apart. *To get rid of any peaks, dip your finger into water & slightly press down onto your piped batter*.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool..
- Filling: Add your chilled, heavy whipping cream to the bowl & powdered sugar.
- Whip this until stiff peaks form, it takes a bit but is worth the effort.
- Assembly: After the choux buns are cooled, slice them in half, horizontally.
- Either pipe or spoon in the whipped cream onto the bottom half of the bun; additionally, add on the strawberries at this point.
- Place on the top, and drizzle on the melted chocolate or dust with powdered sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cream puffs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!