No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- Take 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of Green food coloring (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
Steps to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!