Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce. Crisp-tender chicken in the most amazing cream sauce ever. It's so good, you'll want to guzzle down the sauce! I know Thanksgiving is in a few days but I just needed a break from all Way better.
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken is easy enough for weeknights but worthy of guests. The combination of flavors – the sun dried tomatoes, garlic, shallot, cream, parmesan and basil is simply divine. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crisp-tender chicken in the most amazing cream sauce ever. It's so good, you'll want to guzzle down the sauce! I know Thanksgiving is in a few days but I just needed a break from all Way better.
Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Make ready 10 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of slivered sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium to large onion diced.
- Get 2 cups of dry white wine.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Make ready of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
A jar of sun-dried tomatoes does double duty for this healthy dinner recipe. Heat sun-dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, dried oregano, dried thyme, and fresh basil and reduce heat to low. Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal.
Steps to make Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Take 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomatoes and heat in a pan. Add the chicken and cook until both sides of the chicken start to brown..
- While the chicken is cooking, gather the other ingredients and have ready..
- Once the chicken is done and has browned, remove from pan and set aside on a plate..
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and onion. Sauteed for about 3-4 minutes..
- Increase the heat to high. Let the onion and sun dried tomatoes simmer for another minute, then add the wine..
- Continue simmering on high heat, scraping the bottom of pan to remove anything stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Once the wine has evaporated, about 10 minutes with this recipe, stir in the heavy cream and add a little more salt and pepper to taste..
- The sauce will thicken within 10 seconds. Add the chicken and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Top with the chopped parsley and enjoy 😁.
- I served this over steamed green beans..
We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Quick, easy and delicious pan-seared chicken with an amazingly flavorful sun dried tomatoes sauce! Sun-dried tomato, garlic, and parmesan make the BEST cream sauce and with the addition of skillet grilled chicken, you've got yourself a dish that is to die for! The trick to making this chicken super flavorful is using lots of garlic. Tangy sun dried tomatoes add amazing flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!