Cream Cheese Danish.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cream cheese danish. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese Danish is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cream Cheese Danish is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cream cheese danish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Danish:
- Get 1 box of puff pastry, each sheet laid out on floured surface and cut into 6 rectangles.
- Take 1 can of pie filling of choice, I used blueberry this time.
- Take of Cheese filling:.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get of Cream or egg for washing edges.
- Get of Sugar for dusting.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Danish:
- Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Add egg. Beat til combined.
- Leaving an edge, spread spoonful of cream cheese mixture then a spoonful of pie filling on top of that to each rectangle. Brush edges with cream and dust with sugar..
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or til edges are puffed and brown. Allow to cool before storing..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream cheese danish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!