Semolina Cake with Cream.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, semolina cake with cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Semolina Cake with Cream is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Semolina Cake with Cream is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have semolina cake with cream using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Semolina Cake with Cream:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of smith semolina.
- Prepare 2 can of nestle cream (160g).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready of Toppings:.
- Make ready 1 of pck thick cream (125ml).
- Take of Almond nuts (whole/sliced).
- Get of Sauce:.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Semolina Cake with Cream:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir using hand mixer or hand stirring only. Mix it very well..
- In a baking tray,wipe tahina if you have, if don't have just wipe oil. Then put the mixture and put nut and cream. (As you shown in picture).
- Then put inside the oven of 20-30 minutes with the heat of 180°c. Until brown..
- In another place., put milk and sugar in a cooking pot then put in fire,wait until boil once then take it out. Put this over the cake..
- Put Rose flower and pistacio powder for design. And for extra smell and taste..
- This are the picture of thick cream and tahina..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food semolina cake with cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!