DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, diy cherry cream cheese spread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have diy cherry cream cheese spread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread:
- Take 4-6 ounces of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 can of pitted, dark, sweet, cherries in heavy syrup.
- Take 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread:
- Cut cherries to desired sizes and shapes..
- Place cut cherries into desired container..
- Add in cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix well..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hrs before moving to the fridge in order to make the consistency more like store bought if you're trying to fool the kiddos as I often do! 🤣 (For their own good of course! 😉).
- Spread on top of bagels, muffins, toast, english muffins, or anything else you desire! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food diy cherry cream cheese spread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!