Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Make ready 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Make ready of For the Frosting.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!