Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible).
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate brownie batter (edible). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate brownie batter (edible) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible):
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup of AP Flour (I used gluten free).
- Take 2 cups of softened butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 8 Tbs of honey.
- Prepare 8 Tbs of milk (I used non fat).
- Take 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible):
- Mix cocoa and flour together..
- Mix in butter, sugar and honey..
- Mix in milk..
- Once everything is mixed together, add mini chocolate chips..
- Place in a container and top with more chocolate chips (I know chocolate overload, but so worth it)..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm..
- Serve with some ice cream or you can be like me, grab a tablespoon full of this and disappear like David Copperfield. This recipe is very rich so I can only handle one tablespoon per day..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate brownie batter (edible) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!