Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★ using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★:
- Prepare of ■ Strawberry Muffin.
- Take of ・65 g (2.3 oz, 1/4 cup +1 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take of ・1 egg (L size, about 50g), room temperature.
- Prepare of ・5 drops vanilla oil.
- Make ready of ・60 g/ml (2.1 oz, 1/4 cup) milk.
- Take of ・60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Take of ・6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder.
- Take of ・1 Tbsp granulated sugar (for strawberry).
- Take of ・130 g (4.5 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- Make ready of ・90 g (3.2 oz) frozen strawberries.
- Take of ■ Topping.
- Take of ・cream cheese, adjust to suit your needs.
- Make ready of ・several frozen strawberries.
- Make ready of ・a splash of powdered sugar (for strawberry).
- Get of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/I08PW1g7qBQ.
- Muffin mold (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Microwave strawberries at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to the strawberries. Mix roughly. Cut the strawberries with a spoon and make it into small pieces..
- Microwave it at 600 watts for 2 minutes. Let it cool as it is. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 ºF. Sift cake flour and baking powder twice..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Add it to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix it until it gets smooth each time..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Put half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Put half of milk and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining milk and fold it 10 times..
- Scrape the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl into the cake batter. Fold it 10 times..
- Put the strawberry paste and fold it 10 times..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Put the cake batter in each..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 30 min. Let it cool for about 5 min..
- 【Topping】Soften cream cheese. Cut strawberries. Add powdered sugar to the strawberries and mix roughly..
- Put the soften cream cheese and the strawberry on the top of the muffin. It's all done!.
- It's tasty to eat freshly baked muffins with cream cheese. When storing, wrap the muffin with plastic wrap. When you eat it, you should warm a little with a microwave to make it soft like freshly baked..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!