Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed brioche french toast with blueberry compote & whipped cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed brioche french toast with blueberry compote & whipped cream using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream:
- Take 6-8 slices of brioche bread (depends on size of slices).
- Get of confectioners sugar for garnish (optional).
- Get 2 of tbls. butter for cooking.
- Make ready of Egg Mixture:.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take 2 of tbls. heavy whipping cream.
- Take 2 tsp. of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Take 2 of tbls. Granulated sugar.
- Take of Compote:.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Take 2 of tbls. Lemon juice.
- Take of *You can serve your compote chilled or warm**.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Take 6 oz. of whipped cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 of tbls. chopped fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp. of honey.
- Take 1 tsp. of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream:.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 2-4 of tbls. confectioners sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream:
- Make your blueberry compote. Add 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, and 2 Tbls. of fresh lemon juice to a small pot. Set the heat to medium. Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir frequently for about 10 minutes. When most of the blueberries have broken down, add the remaining 1 cup of fresh blueberries and let cook for another minute or two. Turn off heat and set the compote aside. You may serve this warm or chilled, depending on preference..
- Make your cream cheese filling. Chop approximately 1 Tbls. of fresh mint and add to a small bowl with 6 oz. of whipped cream cheese. Add 1 Tsp. of lemon zest to the bowl. Add about 1 Tsp. of honey and 1 Tsp. off granulated sugar. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. Don’t forget to taste and see if you need to adjust it to your liking! Place in the fridge until needed..
- Make your whipped cream. Place 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a chilled mixing bowl (To do this, place a mixing bowl and whisk or whisk attachments in your freezer for 10-15 minutes). Add at least 2 Tbls. of confectioners sugar and 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract. We used 4. Tbls. of sugar to make the whipped cream sweeter. Using a stand mixer, egg beater, or your own hands, whisk the mixture until you’ve reached stiff peaks and the whipped cream holds it’s shape. Place in the fridge until needed..
- Make your egg mixture. Crack 3 eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbls. of heavy cream, 2 Tsp. of ground cinnamon, 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract, and 2 Tbls. granulated sugar and whisk until well-mixed. Of course, you can adjust these amounts as needed. Maybe you like to turn the sweetness up even more!.
- Slice the brioche loaf into 8 thick (about 1 inch or so) slices. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on one side of each slide. Take two slices and place one on top of the other as if you were assembling a sandwich, with the cream cheese in the middle. Dredge each ‘sandwich’ in the egg mixture. Leave the sandwich submerged, flipping a few times, for about 10-15 seconds. This will ensure your bread has soaked up all the wonderful gooeyness. While preparing the French toast, place about 2 Tbls.
- Okay, you have made it to the end. Assemble your French toast with the whipped cream and blueberry compote. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, fresh mint and/or maple syrup if desired! Now go eat..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed brioche french toast with blueberry compote & whipped cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!