Watermelon ice cream sundae. Place an ice cream scoop of watermelon on top of each cone and serve. You can choose to add additional toppings of your choice: sprinkles, pineapple chunks, chocolate chips or coconut flakes! I had the same incredulous thoughts when I first saw this in an issue of Gourmet a few years ago. • Get the recipe: Watermelon Sundae at Epicurious.
Sundae's delivers ice cream to restaurants all across the Midwest, participates in local fundraisers, caters weddings, open houses, and office events. Sundae's has won multiple awards for Indy's best ice cream because we use only the highest quality ingredients to produce our dense and creamy. At Sundae, we craft small-batch artisan ice cream, served with a smile, every day.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, watermelon ice cream sundae. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Watermelon ice cream sundae is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Watermelon ice cream sundae is something that I have loved my entire life.
Place an ice cream scoop of watermelon on top of each cone and serve. You can choose to add additional toppings of your choice: sprinkles, pineapple chunks, chocolate chips or coconut flakes! I had the same incredulous thoughts when I first saw this in an issue of Gourmet a few years ago. • Get the recipe: Watermelon Sundae at Epicurious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook watermelon ice cream sundae using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon ice cream sundae:
- Take of Watermelon.
- Take of Simple syrup.
- Get to taste of Lime juice.
- Take of Vanilla ice cream.
- Get of Toppings of choice.
We have a passion for sharing joy and making heavenly products. Small Batch Artisan Ice Cream, Served with a Smile, Every day. The sundae ( /ˈsʌndeɪ, ˈsʌndi/) is an ice cream dessert. Transfer the watermelon from the grill to ice cream bowls.
Instructions to make Watermelon ice cream sundae:
- So my plan was to have watermelon sorbet…. I was late putting my watermelon in the freezer…. After a long hot day I improvised and ended up with delicious!.
- I made simple syrup (1/4 c. Sugar, to 1/2 c. Water) and set aside to cool. Still fully intending for this to be a sorbet by dinner…..
- 1 watermelon my kids got from the garden was picked a day or two early, no big, perfect for a sorbet. Strip that melon naked, cut it into slices and remove those seeds…..
- I prop my cutting board so the juice can drain into a large dish instead of being wasted all over my counter top and shirt..
- After you get a majority of the seeds out put the pulp in a blender or food processor. The BEST tool is a blender, I errored and used a food processor. It's probably possible to successfully process watermelon but it was outside my skill set today. Don't forget to add the juice you collected while chasing those seeds around. There is a very sticky puddle of watermelon juice behind my second pic that you can't see 🙁 Use a blender….
- Once I mopped up my counter, I poured the watermelon and simple syrup into a freezer safe container. Then I very precisely added lime juice, I actually just dumped some in tasted and added until it was where I wanted it… I'd say about 2 Tbsp. but go with what you like….
- Then I put the container in the refrigerator, because sometimes I do things that do not make sense. At least it wasn't putting milk in the pantry, not that I have ever done that….
- Sometime later I realized my rushed mistake and with fingers crossed put the container in the freezer, that freezes stuff, right. An hour before dinner and hot from the summer heat I confirmed that my sorbet would not be dessert this evening…..
- Motherhood and cooking are big on improvisation…. I decided to make watermelon ice cream sundaes… Equal amounts of vanilla ice cream, and water melon slush, Redi Wip, chocolate syrup. It was stupid good. But melts fast, so move it people! :).
Top them with generous scoops of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle remaining syrup over ice cream. A Magic Watering Can appears from far away. Po waters some flowers that grow enormous. Po decides to water the other Teletubbies' favourite things and they become enormous.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food watermelon ice cream sundae recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!