Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce. This creamy white wine chicken is easy enough to make on a weeknight but good enough for company! We pan-fry the chicken so it's lightly golden, and then we make the sauce. The easy white wine sauce for chicken is great because it has minimal.
I honestly find that this sauce is rich enough, and the addition of chicken broth adds even more. Savory white wine chicken with cream sauce! I have had chicken in white wine cream sauce at a local restaurant and found it was probably my favorite chicken dish.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken white wine cream sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This creamy white wine chicken is easy enough to make on a weeknight but good enough for company! We pan-fry the chicken so it's lightly golden, and then we make the sauce. The easy white wine sauce for chicken is great because it has minimal.
Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken white wine cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 3-4 lbs of chicken pieces, bone-in thighs and legs.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of cooked bacon slices, diced.
- Get 2 cups of dry white wine, preferably Sauvignon Blanc.
- Take 1 cup of chicken Broth.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Get of Finely chopped parsley.
I have searched in vain for a recipe that would include all the ingredients I now only vaguely remember. This Chicken with Creamy White Wine Mushroom Sauce is a simple yet very elegant dish featuring boneless skinless chicken breasts in a delicious creamy mushroom sauce made with white wine and cream. I have a lot of chicken breast recipes on this blog but this. The white wine and cream pair wonderfully; flavorful yet subtle.
Steps to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over high heat. Add chicken, skin side down and cook until golden brown, for about 5 minutes each side. Cook chicken in batches..
- Remove chicken from Dutch oven. Drain excess fat from skillet..
- Reduce heat to medium-high heat. Melt butter then add garlic and onion. Cook for 3 minutes until softened, then add cooked bacon pieces. Cook for another 3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add wine. Bring to simmer, scraping the bottom of the oven to mix the brown bits into the liquid. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken Broth, thyme and return chicken to the stove, skin side up. Cover with lid then transfer to the oven. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, covered, then remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes to recrisp the skin..
- Move chicken to the side, stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Serve on a bed of white rice or creamy mashed potatoes. Garnish with parsley..
What you will need: wax paper and a meat mallet. Butter one side of a sheet of wax paper that is cut to the size of the casserole. I served this over chicken and my fiance loved it. I only added half the salt,and it was still great. I also left out a pinch of the flour, only because I like a thinner cream sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken white wine cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!