Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare of Cake:.
- Get 3 cups of AP flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 10 tbs of butter at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 of medium to large bananas mashed.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk (I used nonfat).
- Get 1 cup of crushed pecans or walnuts (I used pecans).
- Get of Frosting:.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of powder sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl..
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in vanilla and eggs to butter mixture..
- Stir in the mashed bananas in the butter mixture..
- Mix in the sour cream, milk and 1/2 of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- When finished, mix in rest of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in crushed pecans (or walnuts) to batter..
- Pour batter in a 9 by 13 inch lightly sprayed baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until done. Depending upon your elevation, it took me 35 minutes exactly..
- For the frosting, cream together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixture, blend at medium speed until creamy and smooth texture..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixer, set to medium and blend away until texture is smooth and creamy..
- Enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!