White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing. A moist and spicy carrot cake cupcake is topped with a cream cheese frosting flavored with a hint of white chocolate and orange. This is a very moist and light carrot muffin. It's not too sweet and not greasy like other carrot muffins/cakes.
You'll be icing perfect birthday and special occasion cakes in no time! Check out our easy to follow White Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing recipe including ingredients, tools and step-by-step instructions. How to make chocolate cream cheese frosting!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, white cake with chocolate cream cheese icing. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A moist and spicy carrot cake cupcake is topped with a cream cheese frosting flavored with a hint of white chocolate and orange. This is a very moist and light carrot muffin. It's not too sweet and not greasy like other carrot muffins/cakes.
White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have white cake with chocolate cream cheese icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take of For the Cake.
- Make ready 1 box of white cake mix.
- Get 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 3 of egg whites.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of For the Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of powder sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chocolate cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
This recipe is made with cocoa powder and is simple, fool-proof, and richly chocolaty. It's creamy and smooth but is still sturdy enough for piping and would be the perfect complement to your favorite cake or cupcake recipe! Spoon the cream cheese into a bowl then gradually add the white chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Set aside to cool a little, until thick enough to ice.
Steps to make White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of the cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and slowly add the vanilla and powder sugar. Once combined add the chocolate cocoa powder and beat until all is mixed together. Spread onto cooled cake and sprinkle white chocolate chips on top and enjoy!.
Spread half of the icing on one cake, sit the other cake on top and spread the remaining icing on top to give a pretty finish. Don't overmix here or you icing will be too soft to pipe. White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting – omg where's the spoons! For icing, place chocolate in a bowl. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food white cake with chocolate cream cheese icing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!