Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake. Pour ½ of the Bavarian cream over the cake layer. Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is made all from scratch – no cake mix, no strawberry Jello. As I researched strawberry cake recipes, I noticed that a good bit of them still used strawberry Jello.
In a jug or small bowl, stir together the cocoa, oil, milk, vanilla and egg yolks. The chocolate cake tastes like a cross between brownies and chocolate cake. It's a little richer and a little more dense than a regular light and fluffy chocolate cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate strawberry cream layer cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pour ½ of the Bavarian cream over the cake layer. Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is made all from scratch – no cake mix, no strawberry Jello. As I researched strawberry cake recipes, I noticed that a good bit of them still used strawberry Jello.
Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate strawberry cream layer cake using 20 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake:
- Take of Fir Cake.
- Take 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons un sweetened cocoa piwder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Get of Frosting and filling.
- Make ready 3 1/2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatim.
- Take 3 cups of cold heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Take 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of About 1 /4 cup fresh strawberry syrup, recipe in my profile.
- Take of Fresh strawberry syrup. Boil 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup fresh strawberry strained purée and cool.
The chocolate cake is topped with plenty of sweetened whipped cream and fresh strawberries. Take chocolate dipped strawberries to the next level with this dreamy Chocolate Strawberry Cake! Now, this Chocolate Strawberry Cake… it's seriously delicious. Layer them with some dark chocolate pastry cream, whipped cream and strawberries and you have a wonderful Chocolate Strawberry Crepe Cake.
Instructions to make Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake:
- Make Cake.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 4- 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix milk, eggs and vannilla together and stir in flour mixture until wet. Then slowly stir in boiling water and then beat 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes our just clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes then turn out to racks to cool compleatly.
- Make Filling and frosting.
- ‘Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup cold warer.
- Heat a small skillet of water, place bowl of gelatin in the simmering water until clear, turn off heat bit keep geliatin warm water to stay liquid until ready to use.
- Beatt cream to soft peaks in a large bowl.
- Add cocoa powder sugar, gelatin liquid and vanilla and beat until just firm peaks form’.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer bottom up on pkate.
- Brush with strawberry syrup.
- Top with some chocolate fillin.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up and brush with strawberry syrup and top with some fikking.
- Add third layer, bottom up, btush again with syrup and add some filling’.
- Finally place last layer, bottom up and frost entire cake. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before slicing.
- Garnish with strawberry’s, chocolate and sparkle sugar.
A few weeks ago I made some Grand Marnier crepes. They were delicious but there were a lot of them and only one of me so I looked around for something. We celebrated my husband's birthday this past weekend. I wanted to make him a special cake to celebrate his big day. I decided to go with a double layer chocolate cake with a cool whip strawberry fruit filling, coated in cream cheese frosted goodness.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate strawberry cream layer cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!