Sour cream pound cake (for trifle). All Reviews for Sour Cream Pound Cake. Sour cream pound cake is a moist and delicious cake that's easy to put together. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan.
This Sour Cream Pound Cake is absolutely the best! Dense, moist, and flavorful, this easy recipe makes a classic pound cake that's delicious with a cup of coffee for breakfast, or topped with frosting for dessert! If you are out of sour cream, you can try my Classic Pound Cake Recipe!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sour cream pound cake (for trifle). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sour cream pound cake (for trifle) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sour cream pound cake (for trifle) is something that I have loved my entire life.
All Reviews for Sour Cream Pound Cake. Sour cream pound cake is a moist and delicious cake that's easy to put together. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sour cream pound cake (for trifle) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour cream pound cake (for trifle):
- Take 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
This is the best sour cream pound cake you'll ever try! It's buttery, tender, and has a lovely golden crust. Top it with whipped cream and fresh berries if. Sour Cream Lemon Pound Cake — a traditional Southern sour cream pound cake that's fluffy and moist with a citrusy flavor of lemon batter and drizzled with refreshingly sweet lemon glaze on top of the cake.
Steps to make Sour cream pound cake (for trifle):
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 5” loaf pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and whisk for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy..
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla..
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a different bowl Mix it in just to combine Then add to egg mixture bowl, do not over mix., mix with a Spoon or rubber spatula, till is combine..
- Pour the batter into the prepared an and smooth the top so its even. Cook for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or until when a toothpick entered in the center comes out clean. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving..
- Trifle – check out my easy strawberry cheesecake trifle..
- Strawberry cheesecake trifle… that the pound cake was made for..
A no-fail sweet treat for summer and all year round! How to Make Sour Cream Cake? For some, the idea of using sour cream as an ingredient in a cake recipe might seem odd. sour cream does in a cake. This pound cake is velvety, buttery, rich and perfectly creamy filled with the. Our Favorite Sour Cream Pound Cake.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sour cream pound cake (for trifle) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!