Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies. These Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Brownies are rich and sweet and filled with all kinds of goodness – they are a red velvet dream come true!! Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!! Red Velvet Brownies with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting by Cooking Classy.
Not only is there cream cheese in the batter but also in the whipped cream topping. Homemade red velvet brownie batter is layered with the cream cheese mixture (cream cheese, sugar and crushed Oreos) to create a stacked effect. Red velvet Oreo cream cheese brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Brownies are rich and sweet and filled with all kinds of goodness – they are a red velvet dream come true!! Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!! Red Velvet Brownies with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting by Cooking Classy.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Make ready of For Brownies :.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- Take 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get of For Filling :.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Could be a fun Valentine's Day treat. Or you could call them lady bug brownies! Red velvet Oreo cream cheese brownies. These easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are swirled with cream cheese and stuffed with chopped Oreos!
Steps to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
These red velvet brownies combine my three favorite desserts in one — cheesecake, red velvet, and Oreos! So simple to make and ready in under an hour. Chewy red velvet brownie topped with luscious oreo cream cheese mousse, chocolate ganache and oreo crumbles. Sprinkle over the crushed oreos then return the brownies to the fridge for at least half an hour until the ganache is set. Use the overhanging baking parchment to lift the brownies out.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!