Banana Cream Lasagna.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana cream lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Cream Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Cream Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have banana cream lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Cream Lasagna:
- Get 2 of rows of golden oreos.
- Take 2 of rows of vanilla wafers.
- Take 8 tbls of butter.
- Take 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 16 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz) of banana pudding mixes.
- Get 3 cups of milk.
Instructions to make Banana Cream Lasagna:
- Crush oreos and mix with 8 tbls melted butter.
- Spread to cover bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- In bowl mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 8oz cool whip. Mix well and cover crust mixture..
- In another bowl mix pudding mix and milk. Cover cream cheese layer and refrigerate at least 5 minutes..
- Top with rest of cool whip and add some more crushed vanilla wafers..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana cream lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!