Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, yummy gluten free chocolate brownie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook yummy gluten free chocolate brownie using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie:
- Take 200 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of caster sugar.
- Get 200 g of chocolate (over 70%).
- Make ready 150 ml of expresso coffee.
- Get 3 of medium eggs.
Instructions to make Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie:
- Place the butter, caster sugar, chocolate and coffee in a pan..
- Melt all ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off heat and leave to cool, stir vigorously on a regular basis to help cool and create a nice smooth shiny texture.
- Line a tin with grease proof paper.
- In the meantime lightly beat 3 eggs and preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled to luke warm mix with eggs.
- Pour mixture into the tray and bake at 180* for 25-30 minutes.
- When cooked put on a baking tray to cool.
- When cool wrap in cling film and put in the fridge overnight, the following day it will be ready to cut to whatever size you like, it’s quite rich so smallish is probably good. The perfect sailing sugar rush ⛵️⛵️😉.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food yummy gluten free chocolate brownie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!