Cream of Spinach Soup. Rich and creamy spinach soup, with fresh or frozen spinach, onion, potatoes, broth, cream and sour cream. This delicious cream of spinach soup is as rich, smooth and creamy as the label "Cream of" would imply. Reviews for: Photos of Cream of Spinach Soup.
This soup really benefits from a handful of crumbled bacon! A sprinkle of grated parmesan invokes that steakhouse creamed spinach vibe and. The spinach in this recipe makes for a flavoursome and intriguing bright-green soup, from BBC Good Food.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cream of spinach soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rich and creamy spinach soup, with fresh or frozen spinach, onion, potatoes, broth, cream and sour cream. This delicious cream of spinach soup is as rich, smooth and creamy as the label "Cream of" would imply. Reviews for: Photos of Cream of Spinach Soup.
Cream of Spinach Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cream of Spinach Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream of spinach soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Spinach Soup:
- Make ready 1 pound of spinach, well washed, thick stems trimmed.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, trimmed & roughly chopped.
- Make ready 3 cups of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Make ready of Small grating of nutmeg.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 cup of heavy or light cream, half-and-half or milk.
Pour the soup into a blender (preferably) or food processor, add the remaining spinach (this will keep the soup bright green and fresh tasting) Ladle the soup into bowls and swirl in the cream. This spinach soup, with a touch of nutmeg and some cream, is a classic combination, and its flavor justifies that distinction. Pour soup into a blender, in batches if necessary, and carefully purée. Return to pan, add cream, and, over medium-low heat, reheat gently, stirring occasionally. #Vidyascooking #Vidyastravel #Reviews #Recipes #Foodtasting Utterly delicious cream of spinach soup is a perfect treat for winter and monsoon weather 😊.
Steps to make Cream of Spinach Soup:
- Place trimmed spinach and chopped spring onions in a large saucepan..
- And stock to the saucepan and turn heat to medium high. Bring to a boil, and lower heat so mixture barely bubbles. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is very tender, about 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, add nutmeg and a sprinkling of salt and pepper, and let cool at least a few minutes..
- Pour soup into a blender, in batches if necessary, and carefully purée. (Alternatively, use an immersion blender directly in the pan which is what I do when blending soups.) Return to pan, add cream, and over medium-low heat, reheat gently, stirring occasionally. When soup is hot, adjust seasoning, and serve..
- Garnish with a few pieces of the chopped onions or a swirl of cream (optional)..
Serve this creamy spinach soup piping hot, with a fresh buttered baguette. You can make a vegetarian version by using vegetable stock in place of the chicken stock. Whisk in the milk or cream and the seasonings and heat through briefly (about five minutes more), stirring occasionally. are several ways of preparing healthy spinach soup. if you are looking for more palak recipes then check out palak paneer recipe, spinach rice recipe, palak vada are vegan and replace it with tomato. furthermore, using butter and cream enhances the flavour. however, you can replace butter with oil or. Use an immersion blender to blend soup until smooth. Garnish with more cream and croutons.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cream of spinach soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!