Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take 1 box of spice cake.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get 1-3.4 oz of box butterscotch instant pudding.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
Instructions to make Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven 350. Grease pan you are going to cook cake in, I use a bundt pan and Crisco oil. Set pan aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients for baking the cake and mix till smooth and no lumps..
- Pour in bundt pan and place in over for 50-60 minutes. Check with tooth pick at 50 minutes in middle comes out clean. Let Cool.
- Making the frosting. In a large mixing bowl add powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese, & vanilla. Mix till smooth..
- Once cake has cooled, place on cake dish and icing the cake. If there is extra frosting left, I put in the middle of the bundt cake filling up the hole! Sprinkle some cinnamon all over the cake once you have finished putting on the frosting. Enjoy….
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!