Homemade Fudgy Brownies.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade fudgy brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Fudgy Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Homemade Fudgy Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade fudgy brownies using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Fudgy Brownies:
- Make ready of Brownie Batter:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of heavy cream or half & half.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Fudgy Brownies:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring constantly, until completely smooth. Then, remove from heat and pour the butter and chocolate mix into a large mixing bowl. Set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang around the edges to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Once the butter / chocolate mix has slightly cooled, whisk in the granulated and brown sugar. Then whisk in the eggs, one at a time, whisking well between each egg. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs (the toothpick shouldn't come out clean, that means the brownies are overcooked)..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, remove the brownies from the pan (if frosting, now's the time) and slice them into squares with a sharp knife..
- For the optional milk chocolate frosting : sift together the confectioners sugar and cocoa powder to ensure there are no lumps. Set that aside. In a medium bowl, cream the butter using a hand held or stand mixer. Gradually add the sugar / cocoa powder mix and the cream and vanilla in batches, then mix until everything is combined and incorporated. Frost the brownies only once they're completely cooled..
- Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week..
- Brownies can also be frozen for up to 3 months. To thaw, place them in the refrigerator overnight..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade fudgy brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!