Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Prepare 1 box of French vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1-4 of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- Get 1 jar of Beechnut banana baby food.
- Get 1 cup of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- Make ready 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Steps to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 – 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 – 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!