No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, no churn cookies and cream ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no churn cookies and cream ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Make ready 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 (1 pack) of regular Oreos, coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Pour the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whisk it on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and crushed oreos use a rubber spatula to gently fold everything together..
- Pour out the mixture into a freezer safe container. I usually just use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line the loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food no churn cookies and cream ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!