Sour Cream Apple Pie. I entered this pie into a pie contest never having made it before. A shock because there were many pies that were more beautiful and elaborate but the judges raved about the flavor and the texture of the surprise sour cream filling. After my Cafe Zupas post yesterday, I had to come back and re-post my favorite Apple Pie recipe!!
Their Sour-Cream Walnut Apple pie sells the best and sells out well before any holiday. Sweetened sour cream swirls around apple slices in this rich pie featuring an easy refrigerated pie crust and quick brown sugar and cinnamon crumble topping. In large bowl, beat sour cream, granulated sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and egg with wire whisk until well blended; stir in apples.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sour cream apple pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sour Cream Apple Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sour Cream Apple Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
I entered this pie into a pie contest never having made it before. A shock because there were many pies that were more beautiful and elaborate but the judges raved about the flavor and the texture of the surprise sour cream filling. After my Cafe Zupas post yesterday, I had to come back and re-post my favorite Apple Pie recipe!!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sour cream apple pie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Make ready 1 of x 9" pie crust.
- Get of Pie filling:.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of tblsp all purpose flour.
- Get 1/8 of tspn salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 cups of apple peeled & chopped (Granny Smith or similar).
- Get of Topping:.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 of tspn cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of cold butter cut into small pieces.
This sour cream apple pie recipe is baked to perfection with a crumbly spiced streusel topping. Add this apple pie to your holiday dessert table. A tasty spiced streusel tops this sour cream apple pie. With no top crust, it eliminates much of the pastry work.
Instructions to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Mix all of the pie filling ingredients (except the apple) in a medium-large bowl. Then mix the apple in..
- Pour the pie filling into the pie shell..
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes..
- Then turn down the oven to 350° & continue baking for 30 minutes..
- Right before the 30 minutes expires, mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Add the topping and bake another 15 minutes..
- Can be served warm or at room temp. Store in the refrigerator. It's really good cold the next day. 😊.
Apple pie is a staple of holiday dinners. In this easy apple pie recipe, you'll add sour cream, giving the pie a whole new level of delicious goodness. LeGourmetTV Is Now Glen & Friends Cooking! It's apple crumble. in a pie shell. with a creamy texture. This easy apple sour cream coffee cake recipe feeds a crowd, uses up your fall apple stash and freezes well too. #applerecipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sour cream apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!