Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jalapeno sour cream dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook jalapeno sour cream dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Make ready 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- Prepare 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
Instructions to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jalapeno sour cream dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!